Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 2010


Brought to you by: christianlewisproductions.blogspot.com

This month has some exciting developments, firstly, we are proud to announce our new sponsors and collaborators, Nite-Lite Signs and Coral Industries. Secondly is the development of the designer furniture company DeckSide International. Prototypes are in production and we will be posting sneak peeks soon.

Our sponsor Nite-Lite Signs' CEO Jon Due and I have had a relationship that is going over a decade now and has always resulted in successful and superior contract completions. Nite-Lite Signs, who are currently providing signage for Crocs on a national basis, are reliable and have been in business since 1973.

Sponsor, Coral Industries with Keith Elliot will be providing custom cast glass and C&C services to the DeckSide International furniture project . Coral Industries is located in Alabama and provides me with a host of services that are quite convenient for high end and east coast projects.

I would also like to introduce my assistant and nephew, Codee Maves who does a bit of my photography and also all of my Photo Shopping and puts up with me and the insane demands of being involved with an artist.

Happy Birthday USA!!!!!

Thanks for Visiting MetalGraphic.......
Christian Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment